I started writing race reports after my first triathlon in 2010, primarily as a way for me to remember all the details, but also to share my experiences with friends and family. Later I started writing trip reports too. A few people have told me that I should start a blog, so here it is! Enjoy!
- Follow Kyra On The Go on WordPress.com
- Trip report: 5-day canoe trip at Algonquin Provincial Park – Magnetawan Lake access point/Misty/White Trout/McIntosh/Daisy Lakes July 11, 2018
- Race report: Welland sprint triathlon 2018 July 1, 2018
- Race report: Ironman 70.3 Syracuse 2018 June 23, 2018
- Race report: Subaru Milton sprint triathlon 2018 June 8, 2018
- Race report: Storm the Trent Trek Long Course Race 2018 May 30, 2018
Follow me on Twitter @kyrapatersonMy Tweets