I started writing race reports after my first triathlon in 2010, primarily as a way for me to remember all the details, but also to share my experiences with friends and family. Later I started writing trip reports too. A few people have told me that I should start a blog, so here it is! Enjoy!
- Follow Kyra On The Go on WordPress.com
- Race report: Don’t Get Lost Raid the Hammer Adventure Race November 16, 2017
- Race report: Don’t Get Lost Peak2Peak Adventure Run November 8, 2017
- Race report: Ontario Orienteering Championships 2017 November 5, 2017
- Race report: STAR Tracks Mountain Bike Adventure (orienteering race) October 20, 2017
- Menu review: Hiking the full length of the Coastal Trail at Lake Superior Provincial Park October 11, 2017
Follow me on Twitter @kyrapatersonMy Tweets