I started writing race reports after my first triathlon in 2010, primarily as a way for me to remember all the details, but also to share my experiences with friends and family. Later I started writing trip reports too. A few people have told me that I should start a blog, so here it is! Enjoy!
- Follow Kyra On The Go on WordPress.com
- Race report: Subaru Bruce Peninsula Multisport Race (paddle/bike/run) August 17, 2017
- A first timer’s experience participating in the Canadian Orienteering Championships! August 9, 2017
- Race report: Niagara sprint triathlon August 2, 2017
- Menu for fall 6-day hike of the entire Coastal Trail at Lake Superior Provincial Park July 28, 2017
- Channelling my inner artist at Lake Superior Provincial Park July 22, 2017
Follow me on Twitter @kyrapatersonMy Tweets