I started writing race reports after my first triathlon in 2010, primarily as a way for me to remember all the details, but also to share my experiences with friends and family. Later I started writing trip reports too. A few people have told me that I should start a blog, so here it is! Enjoy!
- Follow Kyra On The Go on WordPress.com
- Trip report: 1st time staying in a yurt, at Algonquin Provincial Park in February 2018 February 23, 2018
- Race report: Muskoka Winter Bike Festival fat bike race (my first!) February 20, 2018
- Race report: Stars W.A.R. (Winter Adventure Race) – snowshoe orienteering race February 14, 2018
- Race Report: Dion Winter Goose Chase Snowshoe Race February 12, 2018
- Race report: Robbie Burns 8k 2018 January 29, 2018
Follow me on Twitter @kyrapatersonMy Tweets