I started writing race reports after my first triathlon in 2010, primarily as a way for me to remember all the details, but also to share my experiences with friends and family. Later I started writing trip reports too. A few people have told me that I should start a blog, so here it is! Enjoy!
- Follow Kyra On The Go on WordPress.com
- Race report: Ironman 70.3 Syracuse 2017 June 20, 2017
- 12 Weeks of orienteering: a review of the Don’t Get Lost Next program for adults June 16, 2017
- Race report: Don’t Get Lost Jungle Run Orienteering Race June 14, 2017
- Race report: Milton sprint triathlon 2017 June 10, 2017
- Field testing my new stick stove, the KIHD Stove Ultimate June 7, 2017
Follow me on Twitter @kyrapatersonMy Tweets