Head on over to the Algonquin Outfitters blog to see my guest post on canoe tripping with kids! The article is based on a canoe trip I did this summer on Rain Lake at Algonquin Provincial Park with my friend and our 3 girls, ages 13, 11 and 10.
- Follow Kyra On The Go on WordPress.com
- Trip report: 5-day canoe trip at Algonquin Provincial Park – Magnetawan Lake access point/Misty/White Trout/McIntosh/Daisy Lakes July 11, 2018
- Race report: Welland sprint triathlon 2018 July 1, 2018
- Race report: Ironman 70.3 Syracuse 2018 June 23, 2018
- Race report: Subaru Milton sprint triathlon 2018 June 8, 2018
- Race report: Storm the Trent Trek Long Course Race 2018 May 30, 2018
Follow me on Twitter @kyrapatersonMy Tweets