My very first winter camping experience was a 3-day car camping trip at Mew Lake, Algonquin Provincial Park. In my guest post on the Algonquin Outfitters blog, I write about that first experience. Wouldn’t everyone go winter camping for the very first time during a cold weather alert?
- Follow Kyra On The Go on WordPress.com
- Race report: Subaru Bruce Peninsula Multisport Race (paddle/bike/run) August 17, 2017
- A first timer’s experience participating in the Canadian Orienteering Championships! August 9, 2017
- Race report: Niagara sprint triathlon August 2, 2017
- Menu for fall 6-day hike of the entire Coastal Trail at Lake Superior Provincial Park July 28, 2017
- Channelling my inner artist at Lake Superior Provincial Park July 22, 2017
Follow me on Twitter @kyrapatersonMy Tweets