My very first winter camping experience was a 3-day car camping trip at Mew Lake, Algonquin Provincial Park. In my guest post on the Algonquin Outfitters blog, I write about that first experience. Wouldn’t everyone go winter camping for the very first time during a cold weather alert?
- Follow Kyra On The Go on WordPress.com
- Race report: Don’t Get Lost Raid the Hammer Adventure Race November 16, 2017
- Race report: Don’t Get Lost Peak2Peak Adventure Run November 8, 2017
- Race report: Ontario Orienteering Championships 2017 November 5, 2017
- Race report: STAR Tracks Mountain Bike Adventure (orienteering race) October 20, 2017
- Menu review: Hiking the full length of the Coastal Trail at Lake Superior Provincial Park October 11, 2017
Follow me on Twitter @kyrapatersonMy Tweets