My very first winter camping experience was a 3-day car camping trip at Mew Lake, Algonquin Provincial Park. In my guest post on the Algonquin Outfitters blog, I write about that first experience. Wouldn’t everyone go winter camping for the very first time during a cold weather alert?
- Follow Kyra On The Go on WordPress.com
- Trip report: 1st time staying in a yurt, at Algonquin Provincial Park in February 2018 February 23, 2018
- Race report: Muskoka Winter Bike Festival fat bike race (my first!) February 20, 2018
- Race report: Stars W.A.R. (Winter Adventure Race) – snowshoe orienteering race February 14, 2018
- Race Report: Dion Winter Goose Chase Snowshoe Race February 12, 2018
- Race report: Robbie Burns 8k 2018 January 29, 2018
Follow me on Twitter @kyrapatersonMy Tweets