My very first winter camping experience was a 3-day car camping trip at Mew Lake, Algonquin Provincial Park. In my guest post on the Algonquin Outfitters blog, I write about that first experience. Wouldn’t everyone go winter camping for the very first time during a cold weather alert?
- Follow Kyra On The Go on WordPress.com
- Race report: Ironman 70.3 Syracuse 2017 June 20, 2017
- 12 Weeks of orienteering: a review of the Don’t Get Lost Next program for adults June 16, 2017
- Race report: Don’t Get Lost Jungle Run Orienteering Race June 14, 2017
- Race report: Milton sprint triathlon 2017 June 10, 2017
- Field testing my new stick stove, the KIHD Stove Ultimate June 7, 2017
Follow me on Twitter @kyrapatersonMy Tweets