My very first winter camping experience was a 3-day car camping trip at Mew Lake, Algonquin Provincial Park. In my guest post on the Algonquin Outfitters blog, I write about that first experience. Wouldn’t everyone go winter camping for the very first time during a cold weather alert?
- Follow Kyra On The Go on WordPress.com
- Trip report: 5-day canoe trip at Algonquin Provincial Park – Magnetawan Lake access point/Misty/White Trout/McIntosh/Daisy Lakes July 11, 2018
- Race report: Welland sprint triathlon 2018 July 1, 2018
- Race report: Ironman 70.3 Syracuse 2018 June 23, 2018
- Race report: Subaru Milton sprint triathlon 2018 June 8, 2018
- Race report: Storm the Trent Trek Long Course Race 2018 May 30, 2018
Follow me on Twitter @kyrapatersonMy Tweets